Maxthon 5.6.1.1000 - support ALSO for "ublock origin"

stifani

hello

i read in changelog:

*Added install option of Abp extension to Maxthon's installation application

So i was asking if there are any plans for adding "ublock origin" as ad blocker. Maybe there might be ABP as well as ublock origin so the user can switch between them...

I personally prefer ublock origin for various reasons, but i don't know if it is possible to have it in maxthon

tnx.

4 hours ago, stifani said:

So i was asking if there are any plans for adding "ublock origin" as ad blocker. Maybe there might be ABP as well as ublock origin so the user can switch between them...I personally prefer ublock origin for various reasons, but i don't know if it is possible to have it in maxthon

Come on, guys! You have to understand that when you want to see some extension in Maxthon, your should ask extension developers about this, but not Maxthon. MX Team can not just take other extension and port it to own browser. Maxthon's ABP was deleloped by ABP Team. That's why it's updated so rarely.

But I don't think that now is good moment to work on ports to Maxthon. MX Team promises to add Chrome extensions support this year. So Raymond Hill will just spend time. Just wait...

BTW, you can add most of uBlock Origin lists to ABP.

Archived