Cannot copy address bar segment

AaronX

Currently running v5.1.5.3000 on Windows 10 x64.

For this and the past couple of builds, I've found myself suddenly unable to copy a segment of a URL from the browser address bar, for example the ID for an IMDb entry or YouTube video. Same in both cores. Doesn't matter how I select the section of URL I want to copy, or whether I right-click and hit Copy or Ctrl+C, nothing ends up on the clipboard. Copy and paste working absolutely fine in any other program or browser.

I can copy the entire URL fine, but not just one substring of it.

E.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CTYymbbEL4

46 minutes ago, AaronX said:

Currently running v5.1.5.3000 on Windows 10 x64.

For this and the past couple of builds, I've found myself suddenly unable to copy a segment of a URL from the browser address bar, for example the ID for an IMDb entry or YouTube video. Same in both cores. Doesn't matter how I select the section of URL I want to copy, or whether I right-click and hit Copy or Ctrl+C, nothing ends up on the clipboard. Copy and paste working absolutely fine in any other program or browser.

I can copy the entire URL fine, but not just one substring of it.

E.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CTYymbbEL4

I succeeded in selecting just the video ID, did Cntl-C and when  paste I get ... nada/nothing.  So I confirm this glitch/bug but in 5.1.6.200 beta.

<<SL>>I

2 hours ago, animos said:

I did it few times before posting. Issue is still present in 5.1.6.1000.

Just tried it using the link AaronX posted and it worked fine in 5.1.6.1000.  I tried with different URL's and it worked fine for them all.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

13 hours ago, animos said:

Not fixed in 5.1.6.1000! Copy of address bar's text still not working!

Works fine here ... copied videp ID segment of your sample video from the addressbbar to Notepad.

PORTABLE 5.1.6.1000 on Win7 x64 ... use portable ,,, 'tis better IMO

<<SL>>

Archived