Re-Hi

Gurky

17 hours ago, Gurky said:

HI XD Again XD hoping this time it will be approved XD

I am sorry but my english is really bad, i hope we can understand each other anyway XD

This is the 4th time you have posted yet have not told us what your problem is.  Please tell us what you are having a problem with.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

i am sorry to bother you. i was just trying to follow the rules and don't ask for assistance in the presentation message. But after more than 24 hours the first one wasn't accepted yet, so i try to contact someone for the abiltation. And then, again, i just rewrite the presentation message without questions, alwayse for follow the rules, but if you insiste i can tell you here. 
I start using maxthon a couple months ago, expecially for the streaming and i found it perfcts, expecially for the pop-up option. But are a couple week that the streaming starting to overcharge the cpu. In the moment a open the window the cpu start to jump 30% 80% and the fan go crazy. In the moment a close it, immediatelly go down. I recently formatted the pc, like 5-6 days ago and still the issues remain. 

P.S it does not happen with other browsers

Archived