Latest version new ui and missing features!

TAMAN

I had to reinstall maxthon 5 today and looks like this new update has a completely different UI than previous updates

- I have a favorites folder with a bunch of link in, this folder shows in the favorites bar "under the address bar" as a folder, How do i make all the links in the folder to go out in favorites bar at once? there was a setting before and i cant find it anymore 

MaxthonSnap20180117212906.png

-Where is the recent closed tabs button? we used to have this button on the left side of address bar and now its not there anymore

2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

- I have a favorites folder with a bunch of link in, this folder shows in the favorites bar "under the address bar" as a folder, How do i make all the links in the folder to go out in favorites bar at once? there was a setting before and i cant find it anymore 

-Where is the recent closed tabs button? we used to have this button on the left side of address bar and now its not there anymore

Click the STAR in the main toolbar and select "Set Favorites Bar display folder".

Go to Menu>Skins>Toolbar>and click on box for "Restore Last Closed Page Button". You will find some other options such as display/hide the Notes button and the Switch Core button.  

Archived