New Tab Closing Requires Two Clicks

bayas

Hi, I cannot close opened New Tab at one attempt. It requires two actions (Double-clicking on the close button, or Two Middle-Click on the tab). You can follow the following steps to reproduce the problem. Thanks.

1. Open a new tab
  2. Enter the url of the webpage you want.
  3. When it's been loaded the page, open a new tab again.
  4. And then try to close the last tab.

9 hours ago, bayas said:

Hi, I cannot close opened New Tab at one attempt. It requires two actions (Double-clicking on the close button, or Two Middle-Click on the tab). You can follow the following steps to reproduce the problem. Thanks.

1. Open a new tab
  2. Enter the url of the webpage you want.
  3. When it's been loaded the page, open a new tab again.
  4. And then try to close the last tab.

Version??  Mine is 6.1.6.200 on Win7x64.

No problem; I opened a NewTab while reading this message and single-clicked the close button on the NewTab and it closed.  And the previous poster found no problem with mmiddle-click and neither do I in a second test just now.

You might want to check the settings at General>Close Tab.  When I checked I found "Double Click to close tab" was checked.  This madde me realize that this is different from single-click on the Close icon.  And so my question, are you hitting the Close icon?  I think the setting for double-click off the Close icon is the default setting since I never changed it.

<<SL>>

2 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

Version??  Mine is 6.1.6.200 on Win7x64.

No problem; I opened a NewTab while reading this message and single-clicked the close button on the NewTab and it closed.  And the previous poster found no problem with mmiddle-click and neither do I in a second test just now.

You might want to check the settings at General>Close Tab.  When I checked I found "Double Click to close tab" was checked.  This madde me realize that this is different from single-click on the Close icon.  And so my question, are you hitting the Close icon?  I think the setting for double-click off the Close icon is the default setting since I never changed it.

<<SL>>

Version is 5.1.5.2000. You can see the problem here.

video_20180118-061747.gif.

Archived