Facebook issue and where is bottom info bar?

didny

Hey,

I have contacted Maxthon crew multiple times but nobody is listening to me: Facebook on Maxthon is not working properly for already 6 moths. it has multiple loading issues with new posts. Sometimes scrolling down works but as soon as new content is loading it just jumps down, and then when I am trying to reach it it goes down again, and again... Please fix it!

The other thing is: Where is the network / CPU / RAM usage bar? This is one of the most useful things in Maxthon. I have been using Maxthon for more than 10 years but now I am really unhappy what is going on. Please fix it!

7 hours ago, didny said:

Hey,

I have contacted Maxthon crew multiple times but nobody is listening to me: Facebook on Maxthon is not working properly for already 6 moths. it has multiple loading issues with new posts. Sometimes scrolling down works but as soon as new content is loading it just jumps down, and then when I am trying to reach it it goes down again, and again... Please fix it!

Sorry for the trouble and where you post to Maxthon crew, I didn't receive your feedback here before. As for FB issue, thanks for Larry's answer at first, and please kindly wait for the new core version:)

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Sorry for the trouble and where you post to Maxthon crew, I didn't receive your feedback here before. As for FB issue, thanks for Larry's answer at first, and please kindly wait for the new core version:)

Hey, yes I have got the message. Thank you very much but I am still waiting for the new core version. I just started this topic because I though that the new beta was already new core version. In this case I will keep waiting. Thanks guys!

Archived