Some sites dont want to work cuz of old Core

On 1/9/2018 at 3:42 PM, Rineras said:

Both ways dont work.

Please tell us what you mean by that response. Do you know what it means to go from Ultra mode (generally the default core mode) to Retro mode (which uses the IE engine core that is installed on your computer)? And do you have  working familiarity with the various User Agents that are set in Menu>Settings>Advanced>Others>Customize UserAgent string? I only ask as the suggestions given to you are not very explanatory if one doesn't really understand the two options (if I wasn't familiar with all of this, A.S.'s suggestion wouldn't make a lot of sense to me) and your response, "both ways don't work", didn't say what you actually tried. You also did not give us a specific version number, so we don't really know just what you are dealing with.

I have zero problem with the site rabb.it in either Ultra or Retro mode. Now, I am using Maxthon 5.1.5.2000 and the Maxthon user agent choice, so I don't know how that compares to what you are doing. Hopefully this can help us all figure out what your problem is.

1 hour ago, rick.lane said:

I have zero problem with the site rabb.it in either Ultra or Retro mode. Now, I am using Maxthon 5.1.5.2000 and the Maxthon user agent choice

Test on 5.1.5.2000 version(with Maxthon agent) too, I can also enter that website. 

@Rineras Please try these two ways,

First way untick Customize UA option and re-enter the website

If the first way don't work, you could try the second way restore defaults, it will restore settings to original

1.png

13 hours ago, pantantrollo said:

What version of the core will you implement?

Not sure

The previous plan was release within two weeks but it seems to be delayed.

11 hours ago, rick.lane said:

I have zero problem with the site rabb.it in either Ultra or Retro mode.

9 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

I can also enter that website. 

6 hours ago, -ody- said:

works fine here too,

Are you guys actually logging in? Or just going to the login page as shown by ody?

I think the browser check is done once logged in as shown by the top of the webpage on the OP's post. That's where the issue is.

I believe Wilser once had the same issue on this site, and the only fix was a core update.

17 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Are you guys actually logging in? Or just going to the login page as shown by ody?

I think the browser check is done once logged in as shown by the top of the webpage on the OP's post. That's where the issue is.

I believe Wilser once had the same issue on this site, and the only fix was a core update.

Here I can login via Facebook account, and the inside interface can be displayed normal

Archived