Lary

pc issue Saving one URL in Two places in favorites

4 posts in this topic

I mentioned this in another topic, but let me create a new for this 

I think it will be easy to correct this.

I use Maxthon 10++ years , I think it's best , but I dont like, that a couple of years already, I'm not able to save one URL in two different places in Favorites.

Could you change that? 

I want to be able to save one URL in two (three, four...) different places in favorites. Like if I want to save www.auto.com/howtochangefilter.html to my "Auto" folder in bookmarks, and also I want to save the same URL in another folder (lets say "Do next week" folder :D ). I was to able to do this in older version of Maxthon, but since Maxnote (couple of years already) I cant save one URL in more then one Favorites Folder. It says I need to remove (edit) first from one place to save it to another.

1 person likes this

As far as I know, it is not implemented. Hopefully it will be done soon

1 person likes this

I have give suggestion to product manager long time ago, I guess you can make a vote here: http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/forum/110-mx5/  and I will pin your vote 

If there many users support this, maybe can accelerate the process of optimize this issue:p

1 person likes this

Please re-implement this. I've asked for this in other posts. I don't see why it is not there anymore.

1 person likes this