Anti-mining (Bitcoin) implemented IT !!!

Hello, Maxthon will sometimes be loaded with anti-mining (Bitcoin), some of my pages are starting to cure the CPU.

For example, Opera version 50 already has anti-mining (Bitcoin) and it seems to me to be a good and useful idea, please do the same, thank you Michal

PS: I would very much like that, thanks

You should use AdBlock Plus for this. For Maxthon ABP is the only way to protect yourself.
As I know protection against unauthorized cryptocurrency mining have AdBlock and uBlock Origin. Maybe ABP for other browsers too, but MX still have ABP v.1.0.0.
You can copy the link from AdBlock and add it to ABP. I don't think that you can do this from uBlock Origin or Opera Ad-blocking. And you need other browser of course.

Maxthon should contact with ABP team and talk about new list for build-in ABP: tracking, mining, malware, etc.
More about list is here. But this is old note, there is nothing about mining protection.

UPD:

Be careful!
No one can guarantee that these lists will work honestly!

On 1/7/2018 at 8:29 AM, A.S. said:

You should use AdBlock Plus for this. For Maxthon ABP is the only way to protect yourself.
As I know protection against unauthorized cryptocurrency mining have AdBlock and uBlock Origin. Maybe ABP for other browsers too, but MX still have ABP v.1.0.0.
You can copy the link from AdBlock and add it to ABP. I don't think that you can do this from uBlock Origin or Opera Ad-blocking. And you need other browser of course.

Maxthon should contact with ABP team and talk about new list for build-in ABP: tracking, mining, malware, etc.
More about list is here. But this is old note, there is nothing about mining protection.

UPD:

Be careful!
No one can guarantee that these lists will work honestly!

I have NoCoin List running in ABP.  And I just read a comment that the English AdGuard list has anti mining rules included.  Since that list covers much ground it may not be as comprehensive as a dedicated list.

I  don't see any sense to bitcoin -- makes as much sense as investing in fog.

<<SL>>

Archived