Open all records issue and can't save one URL in two folders

Lary

why im not able to post in forum about maxthon problem?

I have to things to post in  Maxthon Support & Discussion .

1)
"Open all records" problem from Favorites
when I go to "favorites" - right-click on folder - "open all records", instead of opening all records in folder I have "Notes" window coming out 

Problem started in 5.1.3 version, I updated now to 5.1.5 but still unable to open all url-s from folder at the same time

2)
Saving one URL in Two places in favorites
I want to be able to save one URL in two (three, four...) different places in favorites. Like if I want to save www.auto.com/howtochangefilter.html to my "Auto" folder in bookmarks, and also I want to save the same URL in another folder (lets say "Do next week" folder :D ). I was to able to do this in older version of Maxthon, but since Maxnote (couple of years already) I cant save one URL in more then one Favorites Folder. It says I need to remove (edit) first from one place to save it to another.

5 hours ago, Lary said:

"Open all records" problem from Favorites
when I go to "favorites" - right-click on folder - "open all records", instead of opening all records in folder I have "Notes" window coming out 

Problem started in 5.1.3 version, I updated now to 5.1.5 but still unable to open all url-s from folder at the same time

Confirmed. I also wrote about this bug.

4 hours ago, zork said:

Confirmed. This happens for favorites from fav button, starting from the second column.

What do you mean by "starting from the second column"?

All the folders I try to open with "Open all records" does exactly that, it opens all records in that folder.

Confirmed.

ok, now I understand about the "second" column.

It is in the "menu mode" not in the "sidebar mode" when it occurs.

If the list of favorites folders is long enough, it occupies "2 or more colunmas". In the 2nd column yes that failure occurs.

In the Subfolders of the second column, this error does not occur

In fact, the contextual menu is different if done in the first column, or in the second column

snap_screen_20180107174819.png

Archived