Download Manager Settings

airfr8

Please assist. I have an issue with the Download Manager. The dialogue box is so 'in your face'. I prefer that downloads just happen without telling me that it's happening with that huge box showing progress. Passive.

As 1 possible solution I was going to try the Internet Download Manager, but I don't see that option in the settings drop down.

Again, all I really want is a passive download process without a huge dialogue box popping up.

16 hours ago, airfr8 said:

Please assist. I have an issue with the Download Manager. The dialogue box is so 'in your face'. I prefer that downloads just happen without telling me that it's happening with that huge box showing progress. Passive.

As 1 possible solution I was going to try the Internet Download Manager, but I don't see that option in the settings drop down.

Again, all I really want is a passive download process without a huge dialogue box popping up.

minimize it 

dl.png

sigmax2.png

On 29/12/2017 at 1:36 AM, airfr8 said:

Try it. I'm not sure what the dropdown option in settings does exactly, but IDM has been mentioned a few times and i think it works well.

6 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Try it. I'm not sure what the dropdown option in settings does exactly, but IDM has been mentioned a few times and i think it works well.

But, that option isn't available to me. My dropdown only has the default Mathon downloader listed there.

On 12/30/2017 at 1:55 AM, -ody- said:

minimize it 

dl.png

If I minimize it it will still open up the next time I download something. I'm looking for a permanent solution.

Archived