Window's smallest size is way too big (V.5.1.3.2000)

MartinM

Hi

Today I upgraded to version 5.1.3.2000, but unfortunately the Maxthon window is too big and I can not make it smaller. I'm able to make all my other app windows smaller but not that of Maxthon. I've never encountered such a problem and would like to know how I can solve this problem.

Thanks for any help
Martin

Thanks for the info. 

A nice to have feature would be the changing of the location of some of the buttons. In order to be able to make the window smaller, all buttons must still be accessible. After the update I observed that the ABP button had moved from the bottom to the top of the window. 

All these Quick Tools could be moved to the bottom of the window, potentially covered by the URL display of the link that is hovered over.

Another possibility is moving the address field to the bottom and moving the bottom buttons to the top. In the old Opera v.12.14 browser all tabs, buttons fields and menu can be moved to the bottom of its window. This is consistent with Windows' taskbar which is also positioned at the bottom of the screen by default.

Archived