Mx_5.1.4.800 - 2100

Chantao

4 versions now already after 800 and still does not work the alphabetical order. That is, if I sort in Maxnote by title that has no effect on the bookmark bar. But it is discussed for days, where you can see his face in the browser. Friends, I have now found the UC Browser for Desktop as well. That's the way Maxthon5 could have been. It does not always have to be Vivaldi. Vivaldi already has his problems now. And if you say that there in the forum, you'll get just as stupid answers or none as here. At UC, the forum is just like this. Even if you want to uninstall everything is like Maxthon, only in other colors.

But UC Browser: You can delete the old bookmarks before importing the new ones, like MX4 did. And UC does not import anything twice.
That's not the case with MX5. Since you can not create double bookmarks, but you can import as many as you want.

So why annoy me again and again with Maxthon? I'm really sorry for him now.

On 2017/12/10 at 5:15 PM, Chantao said:

That's not the case with MX5. Since you can not create double bookmarks, but you can import as many as you want.

Hi Chantao Sorry for late reply  

This need  to communicate with the product team and accumulative amount - create double bookmarks   The user's feedback won't be useless because we always note everyone's feedback or comment.

On 2017/12/10 at 5:15 PM, Chantao said:

That is, if I sort in Maxnote by title that has no effect on the bookmark bar. 

Hmm..you mean here?(the following picture) It works on 2100

1.png

It works in Maxnote (in pictures or as a list) but it does not translate to the displayed Bookmarks Bar.

1200betachangelog.png

269/5000

I'll admit that Maxthon Team has to do it all alone, everything they've achieved and sort out UC Browser only works with Chrome extensions. The difference between UC and MX: MX is like Vivaldi: highlight favorites, no other browser does.

V 5.1.4.3000

And now this version has made it to the full version and still does not book the BookmarkBar with, if it is Maxnote does. I've always apologized to the browser, it's a beta. But now he's done and jerking on startup, he hangs up while choosing which folder to be Favorite Bar and he still does not sort.

sortingbookmarksbar.png

3 hours ago, Chantao said:

V 5.1.4.3000

And now this version has made it to the full version and still does not book the BookmarkBar with, if it is Maxnote does. I've always apologized to the browser, it's a beta. But now he's done and jerking on startup, he hangs up while choosing which folder to be Favorite Bar and he still does not sort.

M5 has no issue with selecting which folder to display on fav bar nor does it have an issue with sorting from folders on the fav bar, at least I can't see any issue.

9 hours ago, PHYR said:

M5 has no issue with selecting which folder to display on fav bar nor does it have an issue with sorting from folders on the fav bar, at least I can't see any issue.

I think I understand that refers to the method of ordering the "favorites", only ordered visually from the maxnote, but not on disk (to put it in some way)

If you order maxnote, for example by name, then that is NOT reflected from the icon of the extrella (favorites in the top bar and in the sidebar), or in my case, I have not figured out how to do it either.

In the image that shows chantao, it is seen that from maxnote it is ordered in a different way to how each folder is ordered (either by clicking on a folder or on the whole tree)

* Sorry if I have not been able to explain myself in an understandable way :-)

658/5000

Here I talk to people who have never seen a browser: At the top is the bookmark bar, you can also select which folder from Maxnote you would like to set as a bookmarks bar. Maybe someone here knows the Maxthon Browser, maybe.

Maxnote, that's the deeper bookmark organization, there you can sort, most of the time you work with the bookmark bar, why should you stand there, what you want to see. So again with UC Browser, that can do it all. Looks like Maxthon 5 and the Android version works flawlessly.

I just hoped that now the release can do it all, but nothing again.

Hi Chantao

First thanks @pantantrollo's explanation! To a certain extent it is just like you said.

The folders/bookmarks on favorite bar is "foreground"

1.png

The folder/bookmarks in Maxnote is "background"

2.png

The sort logic on foreground and background is different, the foreground order can customize by users drag folders/bookmarks to anywhere, but the background order can only by"create time" "update time" "name of title"

So this explains your screenshot have sent- why -QAs folders in different place on "foreground" and "background"

Thanks!

Archived