Two bugs on MX5 5.1.4.2100

Hello

Could you please re-check your version from Menu-about. You can send your screenshot of your version.

I ve tested on both earlier 2200 version and beta 2100 version.There's no problem.. So please check the version again.

Also please check menu-settings-functions addons-addons (Is there any others addons except adblocker, there's an icon on the browser, maybe it related with extensions)

Please try to disable others extensions and check whether this problem solved.

1.png

21 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hello

Could you please re-check your version from Menu-about. You can send your screenshot of your version.

I ve tested on both earlier 2200 version and beta 2100 version.There's no problem.. So please check the version again.

Also please check menu-settings-functions addons-addons (Is there any others addons except adblocker, there's an icon on the browser, maybe it related with extensions)

Please try to disable others extensions and check whether this problem solved.

1.png

I tested it on few PC's and anywhere i have this problems.

Version is 2100 (there are no 2200 for pubic ;) ) . I have only standard extensions.

Attached a new video:

2017-12-14_at_08-57-36.mp4

22 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Please try to disable this extension and retry search on tab11.png

Hi!

With version 2400 the second problem is gone. Only the first one left:  When i click on Maxnote, Passkeeper or any links on menu, thay always open on new new tab, not on new tab, where i am.

10 minutes ago, martinstz said:

Hi!

With version 2400 the second problem is gone. Only the first one left:  When i click on Maxnote, Passkeeper or any links on menu, thay always open on new new tab, not on new tab, where i am.

I would think this is by design as you can open them all individually in the background or separately activated.

21 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

glad to hear the problem 2 solved in newest version

As for this one: this is not a bug but update on new UI

I understand this, but for me they are no reason to open on new "new tab", when i am on new tab! This is not necessary! ;)

Archived