Cannot play Netflix

Atavus

I still cannot use MX5.1.4.2400 to watch Netflix.
I tried changing the UA to all the different versions to no avail. I even tried an updated UA from the UA thread.

I keep getting an error from Netflix about installing Microsoft Silverlight. And the MS website says something about my browser's incompatibility with Silverlight.

Netflix works fine on Firefox and Chrome :/

4 hours ago, Atavus said:

I tried changing the UA to all the different versions to no avail. I even tried an updated UA from the UA thread.

I keep getting an error from Netflix about installing Microsoft Silverlight. And the MS website says something about my browser's incompatibility with Silverlight.

Try to re-start the browser

13 hours ago, Atavus said:

Are you using the portable or installe version?

13 hours ago, Atavus said:

Sounds stupid, but really try to restart the browser, it really solves the problem, if not, search that you have the latest silverlight updrade, you allowed netflix to show pop ups and try using retro mode

21 hours ago, Atavus said:

Goto http://bubblemark.com/silverlight2.html to check if Silverlight is being detected and working in Maxthon. 

Try installing Silverlight again. No reason why it shouldn't be installing that i'm aware of.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@EddyFicio

I used a Chrome extension to VPN to Mexico, and finally the title "Your Name" appears on Netflix

2027553419.jpg

So pumped!!! However...

2006826503.jpg

Can't play...

On 12/13/2017 at 1:16 PM, EddyFicio said:

I have Discovered something quite interesting c: 
If you disable the Hardware Boost Mode soemething funny happends...

MaxthonSnap20171213120703.png

After restarting the browser I opened netflix with retromode activated, the video started to load but never actually finishes (the audio started to play normally) (no change at all)MaxthonSnap20171213120945.png

So I decided to switch to ultra mode, Netflix started to load normally and then netflix gave me a message that says "Something went wrong, Incognito mode error, your browser appears to have the private navigation function activated, disactivate it and try again"
MaxthonSnap20171213121428.png

It doesn't fix anything, I don't know if it makes a difference but, I thought I had to tell you what I found :'v

Archived