BugSir006

MX5 PC Beta Release 5.1.4.1700

9 posts in this topic

Hey Maxers, 

Welcome to have a try of the brand new release!

Version 5.1.4.1700

For the full release note and changelog: click here

Also available on Maxthon's official website

http://www.maxthon.com/

 

Happy browsing and feel free leave your comment!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Search aliases don't work in search bar or address bar.

With dark skins there is no delineation of address and search bar,  and address bar icons disappear when focusing the address bar.

I like the combining of UI interface and skins! :)

ds.png

Main site isn't visible in address bar when using dark skin, (at least black)

I do like how the text input area matches the skin!

*Clicking new tab displays the new tab instantly but it the redraws with default background and then selected background. Only happens when no other existing new tab. Maybe a cache issue???

 

dsa.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PHYR said:

Search aliases don't work in search bar or address bar.

 

my search aliases still work, but the name of the search engine used to show left of the address bar which it does no longer do.

main site is hard to see here too (dark skin too)

fisrt new tab forever spinning wheel when I open a second one :new.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to open the settings by right clicking the status bar : it does no longer work

clicking a link does not always open a new tab in foreground although it should according to my settings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PHYR said:

ds.png

Main site isn't visible in address bar when using dark skin, (at least black)

Is the white color not clear on dark skin? I am not sure others color can look better, I will communicate with UI desiner

3 hours ago, -ody- said:

clicking a link does not always open a new tab in foreground although it should according to my settings

1.png 

please check the setting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Is the white color not clear on dark skin? I am not sure others color can look better, I will communicate with UI desiner

Please check the second image in the post, ty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Is the white color not clear on dark skin? I am not sure others color can look better, I will communicate with UI desiner

1.png 

please check the setting

lol... fist thing I did, and all 3 settings are checked here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, -ody- said:

lol... fist thing I did, and all 3 settings are checked here...

So it not transfer to new page immediately? Is this appear randomly or every time? Here it woks fine. You can make a video of this issue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

So it not transfer to new page immediately? Is this appear randomly or every time? Here it woks fine. You can make a video of this issue 

next time it happens.. looks like it's random

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites