How to disable Maxnote?

Thank for the detailed replies. However, I have always been creating bookmarks a different way. I use the "Add to this folder" option in the bookmarks pull-down menu.  

add Bookmark to this folder.png

Then the next window looks like the 2nd image I uploaded. There is no option there to add it as a Maxnote.

Add bookmark window.JPG

Once the attempt to create a bookmark is done, but it becomes a maxnote item,  I cannot find any way to convert it to a bookmark, or to even get it to open.  The last image [Maxnote issue.jpg] shows that window with the maxnote item.  It is the "Undercover Men 1934-Youtube" link

Maxnote issue.JPG

i just tried to create a bookmark again, but this time it worked!  I don't think I did anything different. But, it is hard to recall what you did a day ago, in detail.  So, perhaps something was different, and I just don't recall.

Oh well, a new program always has some new things to get used to.

For 5.1.3.2000version. 'Note' and 'Favorite' are still not seperate in Maxnote feature. 

After you 'Add' the website, you should check in favorite button or folder, like the following image. Then you can find it save as a 'bookmark/website'form

1.png

If you check in Maxnote(background), it is display as a note feature. Like my following image:

2.png

Maybe in future you can try our Maxnote' new version(since 5.1.4.800) you can find it in beta website and Max news section~ In the newest beta version. Notes feature and favorite feature had been seperated. Maybe it's clearer for you. You can download a portable version to have a try first.

Archived