Uhhhh...

Alks

Well, first of all, I guess im posting in here? I could only select newcomer xD

But actully, my problem is that anytime i go to a non-maxthon support/homepage and netflix for some reason, url. My screen will go into a dark tint, not the tabs, hotbars or the bottom bar. It isn't night mode, i'm not sure what is happening, it just randomly happened. This is very annoying, if anyone has any idea what is happeneing I would be amazed and happy to see a solution!

It used to look like this: https://imgur.com/cOiBed9

But now looks like this???:https://imgur.com/MXfNlyV

Help would be amaziinggg!!!!

8 hours ago, 7twenty said:

if you're using a passport, logout and check in guest mode.

Disable ALL extensions and check.

I'm not using a passport, at least I don't think so(I don't know how to check that). Thanks for a fast reply tho!

You mentioned that it isn't "night mode" and I noticed that it looks like you are using Windows 10. This may be a dead end too, but there is a setting in Win10 for "Night Light" which you may not know about as it's not right up front and center stage. It's found under Settings>System>Display. It gives the user the option to turn it on or off and to change settings for when it is to kick in. May be irrelevant to your problem but maybe you didn't know about it so I hope it at least was informational if not for you, maybe someone else that reads this thread.

7 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Click the down arrow under the round button top left.

Does it say Guest anywhere, or something else?

That worked!!! I didn't have an account so, went and made one, fixed the problem! All my saved pages are gone now!!!!! :(   But if anyone eles has this problem, hope they find this!!!!

5 hours ago, Alks said:

All my saved pages are gone now!!!!!

You can import them from Main menu > Tools > Import/export data. Choose import from MX5 guest account when the option is available. Choose the options you want to import (favourites/passkeeper etc)

It doesn't look like it imports any other data, so it shouldn't import the issue that caused the problem, but there's no guarantee on that.

Archived