after update all the link pages heve gone

13 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

The host is not successfully running on your computer...May because of hebraic writing?? not in right order

What you write about. As you can see above, the יהודה יל executed the correct command "ping pc-newtab.maxthonimg.com". Not for Hebrew :) The question is, why you gave for pc-newtab.maxthonimg.com the 60.206.195.123 IP address, and the ping returns 115.153.176.138 IP. 

When it comes to a lost package, sometimes it happens.

4 hours ago, Galileusz said:

What you write about

Trying to explain, as have 3 other people, that it's being entered wrong.

4 hours ago, Galileusz said:

the ping returns 115.153.176.138 IP. 

Because the HOSTS entry is wrong and the new IP is not being mapped to the hostname.

10 hours ago, Galileusz said:

What you write about. As you can see above, the יהודה יל executed the correct command "ping pc-newtab.maxthonimg.com". Not for Hebrew :) The question is, why you gave for pc-newtab.maxthonimg.com the 60.206.195.123 IP address, and the ping returns 115.153.176.138 IP. 

When it comes to a lost package, sometimes it happens.

In my case, right now
ping pc-newtab.maxthonimg.com

snap_screen_20171128112052.png

5 min ago
ping pc-newtab.maxthonimg.com

snap_screen_20171128112023.png

the machine has the two ip above, but not 60.206.195.123,

snap_screen_20171128113415.png

I do not know if this has to do with the subject

In the case of the HOST of יהודה יל it seems like you rightly say that it is not working as it should

9 hours ago, pantantrollo said:

In my case, right now

They probably have multiple servers setup for this, possibly for different regions, which would indicate the different IP's you're getting. Also probably part of the reason why it was requested to force a particular one to try and determine the issue without multiple servers getting in the way.

Archived