Is this normal ? Password

7 hours ago, IceHouse said:

mmm weird, then is this normal? ok !  thank for reply

It is "normal" IF you have set (or left set) the option for auto-login.   This applies to loging into your Maxthon account.

It is also normal for any site for which you have saved your username & password and have configured Maxthon to auto-fill the user info.

It looks like this is your case for Facebppk.

<<SL>>

On 10/14/2017 at 5:31 AM, SnowLeopard said:

It is "normal" IF you have set (or left set) the option for auto-login.   This applies to loging into your Maxthon account.

It is also normal for any site for which you have saved your username & password and have configured Maxthon to auto-fill the user info.

It looks like this is your case for Facebppk.

<<SL>>

Okay, I understand what you're saying. That means that if I choose the auto-fill option,  those fields are filled in full (all) not only User and Password , right ? 
Thanks for reply

3 hours ago, IceHouse said:

those fields are filled in full (all) not only User and Password , right ? 

If there's more than one field for password for example, and they all use the same field name "password", then they'll all get filled. At least that's the way that I understand it.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter how many times it gets filled, as only the one that is actually submitted is acted on.

On 10/15/2017 at 6:33 PM, 7twenty said:

If there's more than one field for password for example, and they all use the same field name "password", then they'll all get filled. At least that's the way that I understand it.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter how many times it gets filled, as only the one that is actually submitted is acted on.

Gracias loco !! 

Archived