Sometimes Maxthon doesn't start up with plugins on

cphx

Hi,

since few builds I'm experiencing weird malfunction in Maxthon. Sometimes when I open it it doesn't load plugins (plus things in status bar - its empty and only restart can help). This is really annoying because sometimes I don't check it and then with many tabs open I need to restart maxthon. Someone else experienced this too?

1 hour ago, cphx said:

Hi,

since few builds I'm experiencing weird malfunction in Maxthon. Sometimes when I open it it doesn't load plugins (plus things in status bar - its empty and only restart can help). This is really annoying because sometimes I don't check it and then with many tabs open I need to restart maxthon. Someone else experienced this too?

I can confirm that SOME statusbar items do not display.  By default  Split screen, Full Screen, and Zoom do display.  But if I add Mute and CPU Usage, only Mute displays.  If I add only CPU Usage it doesn't display; only the defaults display.  This is in 5.1.3.100 on Win7 x64.

<<SL>>

2 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

I can confirm that SOME statusbar items do not display.  By default  Split screen, Full Screen, and Zoom do display.  But if I add Mute and CPU Usage, only Mute displays.  If I add only CPU Usage it doesn't display; only the defaults display.  This is in 5.1.3.100 on Win7 x64.

<<SL>>

I'm not having any issues with cpu usage displaying. Since I didn't do a clean install for Mx5.1.3.100, I didn't have to allow them in view either.

9 hours ago, joemax said:

I'm not having any issues with cpu usage displaying. Since I didn't do a clean install for Mx5.1.3.100, I didn't have to allow them in view either.

Are you using the portable version?  I use only that and didn't do a clean install of it either.  However I do not know if CPU Usage and global Mute were enabled before I updated (overwrote) with 5.1.3.100.  But they were not enabled after so I tried turning them both ON, then tried separately.  In all trials Mute enabled but CPU Usage did not.

I'll do some more variations ans report back.

EDIT:  I tried as a clean i nstall.  Start AND sync were surprisingly fast.  I did nt have difficulty with CPU Usage however the deal-breaker was I could not log into the forum because it said my browser did not accept cookies and they were required to login.  But Cookies were enabled.  I tried turning them off and back on quiting and relaunching Mx5 in between each action.  No help.  So I have to revert to the old UserData which works for all sites but won't enable CPU Usage.

<<SL>>

Archived