Stop GIFs

I need to know how to stop GIFs from playing until I mouse over them.  I was using an extension called Stop Gif but since I updated the browser today it no longer works.  I am epileptic and it's not good for me to see random flashing GIFs so I need some control over this.  I've been looking for a violent monkey script or something but haven't been able to find anything.  Is there a setting?  Can someone update the extension or make me a new one?  Sorry to bug you all....it's just kinda important.  BTW I diabled all extensions and tested Stop Gif but it still did not work....

7 hours ago, klear6 said:

I need to know how to stop GIFs from playing until I mouse over them.  I was using an extension called Stop Gif but since I updated the browser today it no longer works.  I am epileptic and it's not good for me to see random flashing GIFs so I need some control over this.  I've been looking for a violent monkey script or something but haven't been able to find anything.  Is there a setting?  Can someone update the extension or make me a new one?  Sorry to bug you all....it's just kinda important.  BTW I diabled all extensions and tested Stop Gif but it still did not work....

Hope someone can help you quickly.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived