Experience with MX 5

Translation by google !!!
Hi, so far I have always used Maxthon Cloud 4 and I found myself very good. For a few days I decided to try the new Maxthon 5 (version 5.1.1.1000) and I must say that really was a bun job. Congratulations to everyone !!! I have not yet learned to exploit all its potential, I am still familiar with version 5 One such thing that I can not find with respect to version 4 is the page translator key or text parts, highlighted words. Where is he hiding? :D Are not there other instruments out there anymore?
Greetings

5 hours ago, whiteheadhawk said:

Translation by google !!!
Hi, so far I have always used Maxthon Cloud 4 and I found myself very good. For a few days I decided to try the new Maxthon 5 (version 5.1.1.1000) and I must say that really was a bun job. Congratulations to everyone !!! I have not yet learned to exploit all its potential, I am still familiar with version 5 One such thing that I can not find with respect to version 4 is the page translator key or text parts, highlighted words. Where is he hiding? :D Are not there other instruments out there anymore?
Greetings

Can be enabled in Maxthon Settings/Functions&Addons.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

• 2 weeks later...

Archived