[PC][5.1.2.3000] Always asks for admin permissions

Kreator-2

Hi.

I've been experiencing some problems from last 2-4 builds.

First is that I sometimes get permission dialog (user control). I've tried to enter admin password - nothing happens, and the dialog appears in some time again and again. No particular path to executable there - only some kind of GUID there {FCC74B77-EC3E-4dd8-A80B-008A702075A9}. When I click on certificate detail, it tell that this cert is for Windows device drivers check. CLSID is related to appwiz.cpl - Programs uninstall system dialog. It always appear when I click Menu-About (checking for update). I don't remember when this problem appeared. For sure the last 3 builds (including the latest).

Second is the latest update problems - yahoo finance doesn't work fine, it doesn't show charts. Try here: https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/ROSN.ME

What I have to do to fix that?

5 hours ago, Kreator-2 said:

Hi.

I've been experiencing some problems from last 2-4 builds.

First is that I sometimes get permission dialog (user control). I've tried to enter admin password - nothing happens, and the dialog appears in some time again and again. No particular path to executable there - only some kind of GUID there {FCC74B77-EC3E-4dd8-A80B-008A702075A9}. When I click on certificate detail, it tell that this cert is for Windows device drivers check. CLSID is related to appwiz.cpl - Programs uninstall system dialog. It always appear when I click Menu-About (checking for update). I don't remember when this problem appeared. For sure the last 3 builds (including the latest).

Second is the latest update problems - yahoo finance doesn't work fine, it doesn't show charts. Try here: https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/ROSN.ME

What I have to do to fix that?

Yahoo finance appears to display as it should for me using the same version.

yf.png

Strange... I'm having blank graph.

Clipboard_data.png

Maybe that is concerned with the first problem, maybe something wrong has happened during update process.

I'll check on my home PC. 5.1.1.1000 there - everything works fine. And it shows that I'm using the latest :D OK. Well, Everything works fine on that PC in same version. I'll try to reinstall it here and report... 

Archived