roguelike

pc issue problem with pc-newtab.maxthon.com

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sometimes browser creates new tab named "http://pc-newtab.maxthon.com" (you can see image with problem in the link). You cant close it normally until browser restart with last session. Saw this problem on older versions of MX5 sometimes, but on 5.1.2.1000 it appears much more often.
 

Edited by roguelike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears on my pc too.It is very disturbing. I have written various times but no response was useful to solve this problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cm0209 @roguelike

There's one thing I need to confirm with you two.  I input the 'http://pc-newtab.maxthon.com ' manually in new tab, and close the browser,  'http://pc-newtab.maxthon.com ' will not appear in Last sesssion(In normal situation, it shouldn't appear in Last sesstion) So I am confused about it.

You said  "browser creates new tab" Could you give us more specific reproduce steps. How it created? For example: After open which page the tab appear?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears just after you click for opening a new tab

2 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

@cm0209 @roguelike

There's one thing I need to confirm with you two.  I input the 'http://pc-newtab.maxthon.com ' manually in new tab, and close the browser,  'http://pc-newtab.maxthon.com ' will not appear in Last sesssion(In normal situation, it shouldn't appear in Last sesstion) So I am confused about it.

You said  "browser creates new tab" Could you give us more specific reproduce steps. How it created? For example: After open which page the tab appear?

Take a look at the immage I just uploaded. I clicked on teh new tab button and it appeared

pc-newtab.maxthon.com_20171108095817.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cm0209 said:

It appears just after you click for opening a new tab

Take a look at the immage I just uploaded. I clicked on teh new tab button and it appeared

pc-newtab.maxthon.com_20171108095817.png

This is another issue(Known issue,but not have solve yet). Now you just online. Can we make an appointment for remote by teamviewer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok

1 minute ago, BugSir006 said:

This is another issue(Known issue,but not have solve yet). Now you just online. Can we make an appointment for remote by teamviewer.

 

ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cm0209 said:

ok

ok

Please message me your ID and password on teamviewer~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites