Passport Error

Aztex2012

I recently had to restore my pc, when I click on Maxthon my Passport shows up with my pic. When I click on my Favorites it says  Unknown Error: 300 (net::ERR_INVALID_URL) ; when I click on my SkyNote it says  Unknown Error: 2 (net::ERR_FAILED) ; when I click on my Avatar it says ${account!MyDeviceMx4}  and under that ${account!AlreadybindAccountMx4}  then under that it reads with an exclamation mark in a caution triangle : ${account!verification}

I logged into Maxthon Forum earlier today and read where I should log out and log back in. When I logged out I could NOT LOG BACK IN. My Passport would not accept my email or password. I restored my pc again and now I am back where I started. I can access my account info but my favorites nor my SkyNote works.. with the above referenced error messages. 

Please tell me how to get back my Maxthon :( :'(            btw: I do  not like Max5 :( and I started having problems right after I was prompted for a Maxthon Update about 3 or 4 days ago. I did not want the new format so I had to restore my pc to an earlier date and thus .. the above mentioned problems. 

I am using Mx4 .. I did an update about 4 days ago .. and that is when I started having problems .. so I ended up restoring my pc to an earlier date.. the update seemed to load Mx5 and I tried that months ago and did not like the format and do not have time to fool with learning the new format so I went back to Mx4 .. now although my avatar is correct .. I can not seem to log into my account. When I check my account and in fact I noticed when I posted this issue to the forum the avatar is NOT my normal Avatar .. the one in this forum is my Twitter Avatar .. and I think the Aztex2012 is the nickname I started out with .. seems l ike it used to be Linda Ballard but my email address in my Maxthon Profile is the correct email address .

After the update changed my Maxthon to Mx5 I have restored my pc 3 times in an effort to correct the issue .. and each one was after a Maxthon Critical Update .. and it still does not work.  I could not figure out how to do a screen shot even though I tried .. when I clicked on my passport and the errors showed up when I tried to snap the screen shot the dropdown box I was trying to snap keeps disappearing.

when I click on my avatar it doses not indicate that I am signed in therefore my favorites and my sky note are not loading and  nothing is sinking :( when I click on my Avatar it shows  ${account!MyDeviceMx4}  and under that${account!AlreadybindAccountMx4}  then under that it reads with an exclamation mark in a caution triangle : ${account!verification} instead of showing my email .. however honestly I never paid that much attention to what was there enough to even remember other than the email address I use and that is the same email address that shows up for me in my profile :( 

When I click on the Icon for my Favorites a window opens but instead of showing my favs it shows  Unknown Error: 300 (net::ERR_INVALID_URL) ; when I click on my SkyNote instead of showing my skynotes it says  Unknown Error: 2 (net::ERR_FAILED) 

I appreciate your consideration and thank you kindly :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I have spent so much time trying to get my old Maxthon back and it seems to have a lot of bugs now. It worked fine before I did that update (about a month ago now :( ) I have uninstalled and reinstalled Max4 several times .. and I finally installed Max5 again.. everything seems to be working now but I can not find my SkyNote .. which always seems to make the transition  in tact .. but now that I have Max5 I can not find the Skynote. I did download the link you provided above .. and extracted it to a file but I do not see the skynote. the file extensions are all either .dat or .dill and I can not open any of them .. this is why I really did not want Max5  I use the skynote more than any other feature and it does not appear Max5 even has it .. am frustrated :'(

Thanks

2 hours ago, Aztex2012 said:

Sorry I have spent so much time trying to get my old Maxthon back and it seems to have a lot of bugs now. It worked fine before I did that update (about a month ago now :( ) I have uninstalled and reinstalled Max4 several times .. and I finally installed Max5 again.. everything seems to be working now but I can not find my SkyNote .. which always seems to make the transition  in tact .. but now that I have Max5 I can not find the Skynote. I did download the link you provided above .. and extracted it to a file but I do not see the skynote. the file extensions are all either .dat or .dill and I can not open any of them .. this is why I really did not want Max5  I use the skynote more than any other feature and it does not appear Max5 even has it .. am frustrated :'(

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Archived