Shlomo Blumberg

pc issue Problems with V5.1.0.4000 in Ultra mode with Google products

8 posts in this topic

Since today I face a problem with all Google products - YouTube, Gmail, Google search and Vimeo.  while in ultra mode. I can't upload Video to Vimeo, can't download or view attached any files fro Gmail and when sending mail from Gmail while in Ultra mode, the receiver don't receive it or can't view or download the attached file. Also my Google-Drive is showing non-reasonable drive's used volume and all the above mentioned applications doesn't show my user picture - only when in Retro mode. Also I got on Gmail etc. SSL - certificate expired notices when logging into the site. It is surprising because since yesterday I didn't update the Maxthon browser.

In the past I saw issues like this when you made a new version of the browser and I didn't update the new version. Did you have a newer version then the V5.1.0.4000?

Please advice

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

We are experiencing the same problem with my GF. It seems as if there is problem with certificates handling in MX5.

MX Version: v5.1.1.300

snap_screen_20170909171026.png

snap_screen_20170909171129.png

Edited by sajphon

You'll notice there are a number of threads about this issue.

There's no fix that anyone is aware of yet. Dev's are apparently aware of the issue.

When working with Google product TABs (Gmail, Drive, YouTube, etc.) I unfortaintly choose to work in the Retro mode. You should see your user picture at the top right corner and not a broken picture.

Hopefully Maxthon team will fix the problem some day

Hello Shlomo Blumberg&sajphon
Which country are you from?

I have the same problem since a month or so. Couldn't find a solution rather than using retro mode.

2 hours ago, Emreskopi said:

I have the same problem since a month or so. Couldn't find a solution rather than using retro mode.

This issue is important to us and have you updated to the latest version(V5.1.2.1000) and still exist this issue? If it is, please tell me your country info.