Gmail doesnt load completely

Rikoudou

Hi,

I have been trying to open my gmail but it loads partially and stops. I have been experiencing this for the past few days. My gmail opens perfectly on other browsers.

Note:I have tried clearing the cache and cookies, it doesn't work. The basic HTML view opens the mail but the standard doesn't.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Rikoudou said:

Thanks for your suggestion, but it works now so I don't have to uninstall and re-install it.

Why uninstall? Just install the newer version in a new folder; it is not necessary to install Maxthon 5 into a folder named MX5 or Maxthon5. During installation click "advanced" and change the folder name. I currently have several versions of MX5 installed in folders named MX5.1.1.x and MX 5.1.0.x and 5.0.x.x. And they all will work if opened, just that they can't be opened at the same time; close one and open another one. No need to ever uninstall, and I have found that installing over an existing installation may not always work well, especially if the version number changes from say 5.0.xx to 5.1.xx. Why do I have all of these installed you  might ask: because I am a tester and see several betas that never are seen by the general public and I can only fairly test new releases if I install in a new folder.

3 hours ago, AndroidDeveloperLB said:

I'm having a different issue on Gmail website today:
1. Many times, when clicking a link on a mail I got (like this), it shows a certificate dialog:

2. Many times it shows a broken image placeholder instead of the image itself. Example:

It occurs on other Google websites. Even G+.

On Chrome it doesn't occur.

And you are using IE proxy?

Archived