Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rikoudou

resolved Gmail doesnt load completely

15 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have been trying to open my gmail but it loads partially and stops. I have been experiencing this for the past few days. My gmail opens perfectly on other browsers.

Note:I have tried clearing the cache and cookies, it doesn't work. The basic HTML view opens the mail but the standard doesn't.

Thanks

1 person likes this

Hello Rikoudou

What's your MX5 version? Our tester are checking this issue and now the newest official version works fine. You can try to update it to newest version 5.1.1.1000. 

1 person likes this

Hello,

The version is v5.0.4.3000. It says that my browser is up to date.

Thank you

Edit: I went on the official site and downloaded the installer from there. After installing it, it works perfectly. Thank you for assisting me.

MaxthonSnap20170905180944.png

Thanks for your suggestion, but it works now so I don't have to uninstall and re-install it.

Well or use this: Look Picture

cleardata.png

1 hour ago, Rikoudou said:

Thanks for your suggestion, but it works now so I don't have to uninstall and re-install it.

Why uninstall? Just install the newer version in a new folder; it is not necessary to install Maxthon 5 into a folder named MX5 or Maxthon5. During installation click "advanced" and change the folder name. I currently have several versions of MX5 installed in folders named MX5.1.1.x and MX 5.1.0.x and 5.0.x.x. And they all will work if opened, just that they can't be opened at the same time; close one and open another one. No need to ever uninstall, and I have found that installing over an existing installation may not always work well, especially if the version number changes from say 5.0.xx to 5.1.xx. Why do I have all of these installed you  might ask: because I am a tester and see several betas that never are seen by the general public and I can only fairly test new releases if I install in a new folder.

I had the same issue; after updating the problem was gone.

Now I/m looking for settings: automatic update. Can't find it. Anyone?

Yeah, but im not into testing that much. So i wouldn't do that.

And about the automatic update, I don't know.

I'm having a different issue on Gmail website today:
1. Many times, when clicking a link on a mail I got (like this), it shows a certificate dialog:

MaxthonSnap20170907230252.png

2. Many times it shows a broken image placeholder instead of the image itself. Example:

MaxthonSnap20170907233201.png

It occurs on other Google websites. Even G+.

On Chrome it doesn't occur.

3 hours ago, AndroidDeveloperLB said:

I'm having a different issue on Gmail website today:
1. Many times, when clicking a link on a mail I got (like this), it shows a certificate dialog:

2. Many times it shows a broken image placeholder instead of the image itself. Example:

It occurs on other Google websites. Even G+.

On Chrome it doesn't occur.

And you are using IE proxy?

I have this problem with "V4.9.5.1000" but MX5 works.