Mx5 5.1.1.1000 doesn't show captcha

eypze

23 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Can't confirm here.

Test with ABP off, and any extensions off.

If you're using a passport account, logout and test.

MaxthonSnap20170905065713.png

Hi friends, thanks for your recommendations

I tried it with ABP off and Recaptcha doesn't work yet

I'll try with a clean instalation

2017-09-05_13-46-33.png

5 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Did you try disabling any extensions?

Also anything from here: 

Also, if you can check the dev tools console (F12 > Console tab), and see if there are any errors showing up.

Yes, I tried disabling all extensions and it doesn't work

Console tab show these errors

2017-09-05_20-11-27.png

Yep, so definitely a problem with loading the recaptcha elements.

Can you show what happens when you go to any of the urls that are shown in the console eg: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/img/clean/refresh.png

It should show an image (refresh.png), but for you I think it's going to give you an error.

Does the same happen on any other sites with recaptcha, or just on instagram?

And as above did you try anything in the troubleshooting thread. Specifically logging out of your account or testing with the portable version.

• 7twenty changed the title to Mx5 5.1.1.1000 doesn't show captcha
On 6/9/2017 at 10:22 PM, 7twenty said:

Yep, so definitely a problem with loading the recaptcha elements.

Can you show what happens when you go to any of the urls that are shown in the console eg: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/img/clean/refresh.png

It should show an image (refresh.png), but for you I think it's going to give you an error.

Does the same happen on any other sites with recaptcha, or just on instagram?

And as above did you try anything in the troubleshooting thread. Specifically logging out of your account or testing with the portable version.

Hi 7twenty, thanks for your help

When I go to the url  https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/img/clean/refresh.png I can see the image (see attachment)

It happens on any other sites with captchap, so I think that the issue is caused the Google certificated (see attachment)

What do you think? In Edge it doesn't happen

2017-09-07_05-39-13.png

2017-09-07_05-36-37.png

9 hours ago, eypze said:

It happens on any other sites with captchap, so I think that the issue is caused the Google certificated (see attachment)

I think you're right. Once this certificate issue is resolved this issue should be fixed as well.

When you get the dialog, i'm guessing you're ok'ing it to continue. But when it's embedded in the page like the recaptcha images, then that doesn't show for whatever reason, so it automatically gets blocked. Also makes more sense of the err_insecure_response error in the console.

Also what's that square logo in the address bar next to the maxnote bee icon? I've never seen it before?

Archived