Bug: missing "Conversation" area for http://www.androidauthority.com website

6 hours ago, AndroidDeveloperLB said:

I can't reply to any article on this website.

Just can't reply, or can't see the reply the section?

The comments section was blocked for me with ABP on, but disabling it shows it fine. As for actually posting a reply, I didn't try. But PHYR's post seems to indicate there's no issue.

On 8/23/2017 at 2:03 AM, 7twenty said:

Just can't reply, or can't see the reply the section?

The comments section was blocked for me with ABP on, but disabling it shows it fine. As for actually posting a reply, I didn't try. But PHYR's post seems to indicate there's no issue.

Yes to both.

For some reason, now that I open 2 tabs of this website. One with adblock enabled and another with it disabled, I see that I can comment only when it's disabled.

How come? Can I white list the part of the commens?

MaxthonSnap20170826000212.png

MaxthonSnap20170826000155.png

5 hours ago, AndroidDeveloperLB said:

Can I white list the part of the commens?

You could, if you're sure that ABP is blocking it. In my testing it seems that way. Your images seem to paint a different picture, both show ABP enabled, but only one is blocking the comments. Also checked Firefox with ABP and it does the same. So it's definitely related to ABP.

I had a play around trying to figure out what is being blocked but couldn't work it out. There's a lot (and I mean a lot) of third party sites being linked to that site. It seems that one of those is somehow related to the comments section. So if you had the time to figure out which one you need to allow an exception for it should work,.

7 hours ago, 7twenty said:

You could, if you're sure that ABP is blocking it. In my testing it seems that way. Your images seem to paint a different picture, both show ABP enabled, but only one is blocking the comments. Also checked Firefox with ABP and it does the same. So it's definitely related to ABP.

I had a play around trying to figure out what is being blocked but couldn't work it out. There's a lot (and I mean a lot) of third party sites being linked to that site. It seems that one of those is somehow related to the comments section. So if you had the time to figure out which one you need to allow an exception for it should work,.

Just a UI bug. Open this website on one tab, with ABP off.

Now, duplicate the tab and turn it on (or turn on and then duplicate).

Switch between the tabs, and you will see it's turned on for both tabs.
It would seem as if both have it turned on, even though the original one didn't block anything.

In any case, I want to avoid blocking this part. 

Archived