many issues

the new official version of M5 that was just released recently I had to uninstall it and went back to 

V 5.0.4.3000, I went to fubar.com to do a simple upload of a picture and at first it didnt even display the options to unpload it till I refreshed it again, I went to ESPN to do my fantasy baseball line-up and it didnt display the move player options for the line-up until I refreshed it again, I went to picmonkey for a simple crop edit on a photo and it took forever for the edit options to even run, my music website doesnt display VLC media players no more in ultra mode and the chat box doesnt work right in retro mode so that became obsolete, I went to play a radio stream link for Coast to Coast AM and that normally links right up to VLC and it doesnt even show the VLC player no more, sometimes when I close a tab my Maxthon homepage where the main search browser bar is the homepage blinks once and the page goes blank for a second then reappears and in most cases using the new official version pages load very slow, I have none of these problems with 

V 5.0.4.3000, the only problem I have with this older version is it crashes quite a bit but thats really not no big issue I've gotten used to it, the changes for me are very noticeable and I wont be able to use those newer ones if thats where the direction is heading, the comparison to the older version Im using again now compared to the latest official release is like night & day, Its not even close to the same thing anymore Lol

Archived