Problem with a website

Cicoz

Hello,

since they did a little restile to the site i can't see the images anymore, on the homepage and inside the articles too. oh and the big image in the top of the homepage, the only one i see, should rotate and change. i see it stuck.

it's only me?

the page is : www.hdblog.it

2 hours ago, Cicoz said:

tried to follow the guide, i already did most of the things listed there.

Last chance was the portable version but i have exactly the same problem. even with abp disabled

When this issue started? have you installed any plug-in?

Try to clear cache with Ctrl+Shift+Delete, then refresh that page(Ctrl+F5) to check if it's become normal.

It started when they changed a little the layout of the site. 1 month ago more or less.  on 3 different pc, with different hw and mx guest user, not synced..

cleared the cache a lot of times but no difference

must be some other option i use, i think.

i'm gonna try to delete the appdata guest folder now

edit:

still no go. even with mx at standard settings.

i only use guest account, never wanted to loose my last session page, lol.

no vpn, no firewall.  works normal on chrome, ie and edge.

in retro mode i only see text not formatted, a mess. (see image)

Tried to completely delete maxthon5 folder in appdata, and let it recreate it new. Still no success.

Have no more ideas

hdb2.JPG

For Retro, have you enabled standard rendering in Settings > Advanced.

It is an odd issue. Given that no one else has the problem, it's something on your install or your system. Seeing as you're saying that a clean portable version is doing the same leads it back to something system related that Maxthon doesn't like.

If you open dev tools (F12), are there any errors on the console tab?

On 18/08/2017 at 9:03 AM, Cicoz said:

and no particular addons (adb)

"No particular" addons means what exactly?

On 21/08/2017 at 1:59 AM, Cicoz said:

in retro mode i only see text not formatted, a mess. (see image)

Did you try enable standard rendering for retro as mentioned above?

On 22/08/2017 at 6:34 PM, Cicoz said:

i do get some errors

A lot more than what I get after opening the page. No doubt somehow related, just need to figure out why these errors are occuring...

On 22/08/2017 at 6:34 PM, Cicoz said:

but the strange thing is that the same happens on 3 different PCs

This is indeed the most curious issue, especially as you've said they're not all synced. That would indicate it's a Maxthon issue, but the fact that no one else can duplicate the problem means it's something else. Or at least something on these systems that is causing the issue with MX.

already tried without and with different useragents, no changes.

11 hours ago, 7twenty said:

"No particular" addons means what exactly?

Did you try enable standard rendering for retro as mentioned above?

A lot more than what I get after opening the page. No doubt somehow related, just need to figure out why these errors are occuring...

This is indeed the most curious issue, especially as you've said they're not all synced. That would indicate it's a Maxthon issue, but the fact that no one else can duplicate the problem means it's something else. Or at least something on these systems that is causing the issue with MX.

no particular addons means i only have the standards: abp, and those things like resoursce sniffer etc..  nothing installed.

yes, tried that options for retro mode.

i'm gonna make some other test shortly, with my old pc at work.

edit:

problem solved, but i can't really understand why.

as i said i found my old pc at work,  there still was mx4 there. the problem on the site was always the same.

uninstalled mx4, installed mx5 and the website was ok! 

So i tried to copy my appdata/roaming/maxthon5 files over the old pc. still ok and with all my settings.

so i simply did what usually should be tried first. reinstall.  shame i didn't try before, but i was so sure that deleting the appdata folder was enough.. 

uninstalled and reinstalled mx5 on my pc. kept all user settings, and now it works.

but why? all the files i uninstalled (c:\program files x86\maxthon5 )  shouldn't be touched by anything i do on the browser, considering i use it as is, with no addons and nothing extra.. and that this happened on 3 different pc at the same time, with different versions..  wtf. can't figure it out

That' pretty strange thing.. It proves that this issue may relate with MX5 if it works fine on others browser. 

Have you checked this page? Maybe there's some addons and you didn't notice it.. 

Umm, I guess addon is the reason why the pics can't shown the website.

QQ图片20170824161827.png

Archived