Maxnote Issue

Pleased in general with the current versions of 5 than the first release however I still see a couple interesting behaviors.  

I've noticed that when I add a new 'single page' entry to Maxnote it adds them in chronological order which is great. However when I add a multi-tab entry to Maxnote it does not add it in step with the single page entries.  What has happened is that my last multi-page Maxnote entry (couple months back) was the starting point for any multi-page entry and I have a group of folders that are not kept in step with new Maxnote entries.  So I have a bunch of single page entries, now a series of folders and now again a bunch of single page entries.  

The old Maxthon4 favorites for me was that no matter if it was a 'group' or a single bookmark they were all added together in chronological order and this of course I prefer.

Supposed to be, strange?  Any tips would be appreciated.

22 hours ago, ckmullin said:

Pleased in general with the current versions of 5 than the first release however I still see a couple interesting behaviors.  

I've noticed that when I add a new 'single page' entry to Maxnote it adds them in chronological order which is great. However when I add a multi-tab entry to Maxnote it does not add it in step with the single page entries.  What has happened is that my last multi-page Maxnote entry (couple months back) was the starting point for any multi-page entry and I have a group of folders that are not kept in step with new Maxnote entries.  So I have a bunch of single page entries, now a series of folders and now again a bunch of single page entries.  

The old Maxthon4 favorites for me was that no matter if it was a 'group' or a single bookmark they were all added together in chronological order and this of course I prefer.

Supposed to be, strange?  Any tips would be appreciated.

you can manage the way favs are sorted here, however I  am not sure this will solve your issue with multi tab entries :

manage.png

sigmax2.png

5 hours ago, ckmullin said:

Thank you for your reply, it is appreciated.

Tried to find that menu box but cannot see anywhere to bring it up.  Just see the import/export, pop out and update icon menu.

click your icon, top left of the browser 

maxnote.png

sigmax2.png

Archived