v5.1.1.100 All Search Engines away and

22 minutes ago, Chantao said:

Edit Search engines no longer works; By the way no longer on MX4. This morning it worked normally. It's always something else

Please describe the issue you are having. Do you mean you are having issues with M4 edit search?

Editing search engines seems to work fine for me.

Please look picture: If clicking "manage search engines" . As Seach Engine I have only MultiSearch.

Hahaha, and now only Google Search

I had it several times, that my search engines were away, then I had it but still all on Multisearch. But now MultiSearch does not work any more or better: All I had on MultiSearch are now also gone. Somehow I lose so slowly my desire to Maxthon, to be honest.

nofunctionse2.png

16 hours ago, Chantao said:

Please look picture: If clicking "manage search engines" . As Seach Engine I have only MultiSearch.

Assuming you haven't edited that image, you've got other issues which may or may not be related to all the problems you have/had.

I'd recommend a clean install and see if that fixes the issues. If not, try the portable version using guest mode, and see if that is any better, then if that's OK, login to your account and check again.

@7twenty after a clean deinstall/install (installing v5.1.1.100)  I had no self-created search engines anymore.
And @chz(232466) Well, Which I have also, but 200 pieces, which I created myself are no longer there. Is my english really so bad that nobody knows what I mean.

Those of picture ONE should stand there: Picture TWO. 

So that I can immediately search and not always this detour via "Mulitsearch". I mean, now everything is gone for the 20th time and I could actually ask myself why I'm doing it again and again. But this question is irrelevant: the question should rather be why my data are always gone, right?

1.png

2.png

3 hours ago, Chantao said:

the question should rather be why my data are always gone, right?

Yes. Which is why i've asked above for you to do a test. Instead you reply with something that we already know that you have an issue with...

As mentioned above, you seem to have some graphical issues on the settings page. If that is the case there's no doubt that you could be having other issues.

As far as Mx multi-search, it has nothing to do with the other search settings. So i'm guessing what you have shown in the multisearch settings you have duplicated in the search management settings which is being "lost" for some reason.

• 1 month later...

The MultiSearch always remains, even if the other search engines are always gone, so I am no longer in the standard search engines, but choose only Multisearch and all problems are fixed and you read of no problems with me more , Is it an offer, 7twenty ? :Blow_Kiss_Emoji_42x42:

The standard search engines are also more like the painter's painter on his pallet when he paints a certain picture. I always compare our MX5 with the multi-tool of an artist.

Archived