Maxthon minimum width

5 hours ago, MadChuck said:

Hi,

I must complain about maxthon min-width on windows. I can't use it on half of my screen, while coding or doing something on another half. Is it possible to change? Right now, when I click windowsKey+arrow, maxthon takes about 3/4 of full hd screen. Imho that is way too much.

confirmed !

another issue with size : first time I open maxthon it does not fill the screen, there are a few pixels at the right of the screen. I have to minimize then maximise it again to make it fill the screen. It happens every time i open Maxthon.

max.png

sigmax2.png

48 minutes ago, -ody- said:

confirmed !

another issue with size : first time I open maxthon it does not fill the screen, there are a few pixels at the right of the screen. I have to minimize then maximise it again to make it fill the screen. It happens every time i open Maxthon.

max.png

This has never happened to me, but if it does for somebody, that's big issue.

1 hour ago, -ody- said:

confirmed !

M5 remembers what ever size(and position) it was last closed in, if closed maximized, it will reopen exactly in that size. (at least mine does)

7 hours ago, PHYR said:

M5 remembers what ever size(and position) it was last closed in, if closed maximized, it will reopen exactly in that size. (at least mine does)

That's not the issue. It's already maximised as shown in the window control box, so it should open up maximised as normal. For some reason it's thinking the screen is slightly smaller.

14 hours ago, MadChuck said:

maxthon takes about 3/4 of full hd screen.

It's a known issue. Was mentioned a few weeks ago. No response has been given as to why this was implemented.

36 minutes ago, 7twenty said:

That's not the issue. It's already maximised as shown in the window control box, so it should open up maximised as normal. For some reason it's thinking the screen is slightly smaller.

It is an issue I can't confirm. So yeah, an issue with her install.

Gremlins working overtime.

Having said this, the restore button does not show the maximize button properly when first restored from maximize view on boot. It is properly shown on subsequent restores.

resize.png

9 hours ago, PHYR said:

Having said this, the restore button does not show the maximize button properly when first restored from maximize view on boot. It is properly shown on subsequent restores.

sounds like it could be related to that then

I've also full screen problem

Maxthon start full screen but right part is not displayed.

I've to get non-full-screen then full-screen to get things ok.

This appends at every start or at every opened window (normal or private)

The problem arise starting V5.1.0.3000 and is still present in Starting V5.1.0.400

Maxthon Full Screen error2.png

Archived