About: Last?

I'm finding Maxthon 5 keeps crashing - usually when I'm in the middle of doing something fairly complex requiring a few tabs open.

It just switches off instantly without warning and it seems to be ding it more frequently than Max 4 ever did.

When Maxthon 4 crashed, upon restarting, it always offered the option of reloading the pages that were open when it crashed. No such nicety (unless there's something I don't know) with Max 5. I have to start from scratch attempting to remember what I was in the middle of doing and try and find those pages again.

Is there an easier solution I don't know about?

10 hours ago, robichris said:

I'm finding Maxthon 5 keeps crashing - usually when I'm in the middle of doing something fairly complex requiring a few tabs open.

It just switches off instantly without warning and it seems to be ding it more frequently than Max 4 ever did.

When Maxthon 4 crashed, upon restarting, it always offered the option of reloading the pages that were open when it crashed. No such nicety (unless there's something I don't know) with Max 5. I have to start from scratch attempting to remember what I was in the middle of doing and try and find those pages again.

Is there an easier solution I don't know about?

I would suggest doing a clean install. M5 is very stable and shouldn't be giving you those issues.

You may want to check that you have Mx5 set to open Last Pages on start. Settings > General > Open on Startup.

Archived