Stop asking for default browser

I have told it time and time again to stop bugging about default browser, but keeps asking at every browser session start up on Windows 7. On my Windows 10 PC I don't get this. The only difference is that I have moved the cache to a different partition on the Windows 7 PC via Maxthon settings, if that matters any.

Maybe on Windows 10 I might make default soon given all the recent bug fixes and Firefox gone to crap, but on Windows 7 PC my wife prefers Google, so she gets what she wants.

and since nobody responded back about this newest PC Beta version I posted that just came out the windows media radio players linked up to VLC show up invisible on my metal lounge websites, they play the music but you cant adjust the volume or turn off if you want, it works fine in the last official version of Maxthon

BTW, I even tried setting as default temporarily and still comes up with that dang yellow bar at top asking to set as default or don't ask again every single new session. Is it really too much to ask to get that fixed? Oh and new beta installed today doesn't fix either.

1 hour ago, Zootopia3000 said:

Is it really too much to ask to get that fixed?

I agree. Extremely annoying and shouldn't have happened given there was notification about this since the earlier beta's that it was an issue.

If they're trying to annoy users to change to another browser, then they're doing a good job.

2 hours ago, 7twenty said:

I agree. Extremely annoying and shouldn't have happened given there was notification about this since the earlier beta's that it was an issue.

If they're trying to annoy users to change to another browser, then they're doing a good job.

Or they could have someone instruct users on which windows settings need to be changed. 

Yes, there was notification in early betas, but there was also a solution.

I don't have this issue.

Archived