5.1.0.1700 - 100% zoom is too big

Maxthon 5.1.0.1700. With default 100% zoom text on all pages is too big. I was set 90% as default zoom to somehow correct this.

Can anyone else confirm this? Maybe this is because of 125% scale set in windows because of high resolution.

Look for difference in page zoom.

1 - today's 100%

2 - 90% looks like old 100%

Скриншот 2017-06-27 19.05.27.png

Скриншот 2017-06-27 19.05.33.png

you say maxthon 5.1.0.1700 is too big when set 100% display with windows screen display set to 125%

that's right and it could'nt be different

you've not said that with other previous version is not the same ( right )

you've not said when you set windows display to 125 % ( yesterday, yersteryear ) and why 

if i read the question the answer is yes 

talking about the difference of 100% zoom between other previous versions the answer is no

12 hours ago, karajan said:

you say maxthon 5.1.0.1700 is too big when set 100% display with windows screen display set to 125%

that's right and it could'nt be different

Nope! I'm using system zoom 125% for years. And on all previous versions any web page were the same. Until new Maxthon with updated core. I was skip 5.1.0.1400 due to holidays and absence in country and install 5.1.0.1700. All web pages now too big.

you've not said that with other previous version is not the same ( right )

Do you read my initial post?

you've not said when you set windows display to 125 % ( yesterday, yersteryear ) and why 

Hmmm... Do you really read my initial post???

125% scale set in windows because of high resolution

talking about the difference of 100% zoom between other previous versions the answer is no

The answer is YES. And because of this I was created this topic.

22 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi all, I tried i.maxthon.com on both 5.0.4.3000 and 5.1.0.1800 (internal test version), and here are the screenshots, the size and ratio of the pages seems the same as I see it.

The key moment - you need to set SYSTEM ZOOM IN WINDOWS TO 125%. By default this setting is disabled. You need to set it manually in display settings.

This is special setting for High DPI systems. And this will be very common due to 2K and 4K monitors going to massmarket.

I don't know why we have to argue every point here and be treated like we don't know what we're talking about, should something be pointed out.

Mine is just like yours and I use 125% to see it well (on 3000)  

the betas so far are not to my liking for a few reasons I don't DARE mention or I'll be attacked... :)

2 hours ago, Kilmatar said:

The key moment - you need to set SYSTEM ZOOM IN WINDOWS TO 125%. By default this setting is disabled. You need to set it manually in display settings.

This is special setting for High DPI systems.

Thanks for pointing out!

Archived