passkeeper not autofilling

Well, I thought I had seen another comment thread for 1700 but I can't seem to find it so I'll comment here.

I am finding that Passkeeper/Magic Fill is fully populated with my previous data but in this version I am not having anything in forms auto-filled. Right clicking and selecting fill forms works but it's not as it's supposed to work. And I also experience that it is not offering to save new log-ins and passwords. And when I attempt to manually add an item (from the drop down that comes from the ? at the right top of the screen) the entire page is in Chinese and unusable for this language deficient old man. Also I found that I can not edit the URL of a Passkeeper entry in the Edit dialog box, since I'm not asked to save the info right now. Sorry, I don't recall this issue in 1600, but I no longer have that release installed to check and see. This is the latest install version download and a clean install on a Windows 10 Home 64bit desktop system.

First thing I checked and it was set to Auto. Tried manual, no change, then back to auto- no effect.

Changing the language hadn't occurred to me, but that had no effect either. Help page is still in Chinese.

Thanks for trying to help. Will try a few other things.

Archived