Beta M5.1.0.1700 - Maxthon Now Mini option

interesting thing is that they fixed the qa data loss under certain circumstances... too bad they didn't fix it before I lost mine :wink:

( unfortunately I lost some old links I can no longer remember...)

I can't fin the maxthon now mini switch either, but there should be a switch to disable autosync of QA !

sigmax2.png

On 6/23/2017 at 1:01 AM, PHYR said:

Maxthon Now mini

That is a pop-up window for those who haven't started Maxthon for a while, but according to our PM, this is just designed for Chinese users (so to not interrupt overseas users). So this could be a bug for it showing on the international version. I've reported this to PC PM, and he is dealing with this with development team now.

5 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

That is a pop-up window for those who haven't started Maxthon for a while, but according to our PM, this is just designed for Chinese users (so to not interrupt overseas users). So this could be a bug for it showing on the international version. I've reported this to PC PM, and he is dealing with this with development team now.

It never showed, I was just looking for it and never found it.

22 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi all, could you help confirm that the "Maxthon now mini" setting only appear when you search for it? like here

Or you can find it in settings without searching for it deliberately?

mini.png

thats as it is for me - not sure what its setting - yet to find that

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

Thank you all for helping confirm! 

It should not be here even if you search for it, so I've reported this to our tester and let the developers deal with that.

Sorry that this was a little mistake because the changelog for international versions should not contain this entry, but thanks that it also exposes a bug to us haha.

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Thank you all for helping confirm! 

It should not be here even if you search for it, so I've reported this to our tester and let the developers deal with that.

Sorry that this was a little mistake because the changelog for international versions should not contain this entry, but thanks that it also exposes a bug to us haha.

It will probably still be there in the next internal too :wink:

• 7twenty changed the title to Beta M5.1.0.1700 - Maxthon Now Mini option

Archived