problems with Violentmonkey and picViewer

Paul Condori

No puedo restaurar mis scrips, en el caso de  Violentmonkey tampoco me deja instalar nuevos scrips.

picViewer  una buena extencion, pero para esta version  5.0.3.x - 5.1.x - una maldicion, hace que la pestaña "New tab", y cualquier otra, se refreseque  cada rato

I can not restore my scripts, in case Violentmonkey does not let me install new scripts.

PicViewer a good extension, but for this version 5.0.3.x - 5.1.x - a curse, makes the tab "New tab", and any other, refreseque every time

i guess it's an issue with 2.6.4 version of violentmonkey; remove it and go to github to find violentmonkey-2.6.3.mxaddon and copy in appdata roaming mx5 users addon ( beware there are two addon folders, one for guest and one for your account )

current version is 2.7.0 not avalaible for maxthon

Just now, karajan said:

i guess it's an issue with 2.6.4 version of violentmonkey; remove it and go to github to find violentmonkey-2.6.3.mxaddon and copy in appdata roaming mx5 users addon ( beware there are two addon folders, one for guest and one for your account )

current version is 2.7.0 not avalaible for maxthon

Try installing v2.7.0 from this page https://github.com/violentmonkey/violentmonkey-mx/releases

• 4 weeks later...

Archived