Bug: address bar doesnt' show full address when focused

3 hours ago, AndroidDeveloperLB said:

What internal version?
Does it work well with both modes of the settings? Does it highlight the important part of the address?

5.1.0.600 and what "important" part of the address?  Shows the same in Maxthon as in Vivaldi, Edge and Chrome as in my screenshot and as in your link in your first post.

And yes, it works the same with both modes in settings.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

7 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

5.1.0.600 and what "important" part of the address?  Shows the same in Maxthon as in Vivaldi, Edge and Chrome as in my screenshot and as in your link in your first post.

And yes, it works the same with both modes in settings.

The importand part is of Youtube itself.

See here on Chromium and Chrome:
MaxthonSnap20170529095143.png

Notice that after the "com" and before the "www", the text has a different color.

Same goes for Edge:
MaxthonSnap20170529095330.png

2 hours ago, AndroidDeveloperLB said:

Notice that after the "com" and before the "www", the text has a different color.

Same goes for Edge:

Yes, does the same in Chrome 58 and in all the other browsers.  Any item I click on looks exactly the same.

YT.png

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

1 hour ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Yes, does the same in Chrome 58 and in all the other browsers.  Any item I click on looks exactly the same.

Yeah, I don't see what the issue is here? MX highlights the domain the same the other browsers?

Looking at your first image, you can just see the "v", so something isn't right, either a different skin? or just a hiccup for some reason. If a restart doesn't fix it, then maybe the next update will. But so far no one else has had the same issue.

Archived