Mxnote scroll problem

Hi

I just upgraded to mx5, and it's much better at rendering many sites. Good work!

BUT: I have a lot of favourites, and I noticed the sidebar list (now called maxnote) is not scrollable with mousewheel to access the last items (see attached image)

There is no scrollbar either, so I can't access them in any way, oops :-(

screenshot.35.png

I see, but I like it pinned on the side of the screen. Speaking of that, there's another bug...

If you pin the sidebar and make it bigger, when you iconize and restore Maxthon, it gets restored to a very narrow size

This does not happen if it's not pinned (but you still have no scroll bar, or mousewheel scrolling)

17 hours ago, Mario.NET said:

I have a lot of favourites, and I noticed the sidebar list (now called maxnote) is not scrollable with mousewheel to access the last items (see attached image)

True, this could be a new request, I'll forward this post to our product manager and see if they will bring out any solution.

7 hours ago, Mario.NET said:

pin the sidebar and make it bigger,

what do you mean by this? pin what to sidebar and how to make it bigger?

52 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

True, this could be a new request, I'll forward this post to our product manager and see if they will bring out any solution.

what do you mean by this? pin what to sidebar and how to make it bigger?

Follow steps in image and reopen to see resized sidebar

resize.png

On 5/18/2017 at 5:47 PM, Mario.NET said:

BUT: I have a lot of favourites, and I noticed the sidebar list (now called maxnote) is not scrollable with mousewheel to access the last items (see attached image)

We plan to release a new official version (5.0.4.2000) today which has this issue fixed. Please stay tuned!

6 hours ago, PHYR said:

Follow steps in image and reopen to see resized sidebar

cool! reproduced!

• 2 weeks later...

On latest version 5.0.4.300 the sidebar width bug is still present

There are other two issues:

- If I update the screenshots in quick access, after restarting maxthon the old ones are back (I'm using a guest account, does it matter?)

- Search on favorites doesn't work

Archived