UUMail Problems

My UUMail doesn't seem to work.

1. It doesn't forward emails to my designated address anymore

2. I've just used it to generate a password for my gmail account and it hasn't even appeared in the MX5 UUMail section.

Any ideas would be nice. :)

Dear Maxer,

We recently received some feedback on UUMail issues, and our developers have confirmed the email transferring problem. Maxthon technicians have spent several hours identifying and fixing the problem.

However, some email service providers are still intercepting and filtering the emails UUMail forwarded.

Maxthon is still trying to negotiate with these service providers, while please understand that business cooperation is a long process. And technical barriers are still big obstacles in the whole process.

So we kindly propose you all actively contact your email service provider like Gmail, Hotmail, etc. to report the issues you are facing now, so to push them to accelerate the process as well.

Thank you again for supporting Maxthon!

Thank-you for the replies.

There is still the problem of using UUMail to generate a password and it not registering with UUMail in MX5.

As it has not saved I now have a gmail account that I do not know the password for!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived