UUMail became Crap!

First of all, sorry for the title but is actually what's running on my mind right now.

I've been trying to mail some of my Shadow mails but it loops back. (Images attached)

I've reported this on troubleshooting days ago but I still didn't get any response.

The mail said:

This is the mail system at host postmaster.uu.me.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

So I tried forwarding it to MAILER-DAEMON@postmaster.uu.me but I don't think I will be getting any response soon.

Kindly do something with this.

UUCrap3.png

UUCrap1.png

UUCrap2.png

Dear Maxer,

We recently received some feedback on UUMail issues, and our developers have confirmed the email transferring problem. Maxthon technicians have spent several hours identifying and fixing the problem.

However, some email service providers are still intercepting and filtering the emails UUMail forwarded.

Maxthon is still trying to negotiate with these service providers, while please understand that business cooperation is a long process. And technical barriers are still big obstacles in the whole process.

So we kindly propose you all actively contact your email service provider like Gmail, Hotmail, etc. to report the issues you are facing now, so to push them to accelerate the process as well.

Thank you again for supporting Maxthon!

Archived