Oleg9

request How can I open Adobe Acrobat Reader forms ?

9 posts in this topic

I couldn't find any extentions which would support opening and editing of Adobe reader forms ... 

are there any ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you give an example extension from another browser?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, there are for IE. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So looks like nobody knows any extentions for PDF opening ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Oleg9 said:

Yes, there are for IE. 

Do you have a link for it? Or the name of the extension?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frankly speaking I do not know how, but IE can open and edit PDF forms ..  When I am trying to open the same form 

in Maxthon, there is just an empty window

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

link to file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there's some confusion in what you're after.

On 9/5/2017 at 9:54 AM, Oleg9 said:

I couldn't find any extentions which would support opening and editing of Adobe reader forms ... 

Here you're asking about extensions to open/edit forms? Are these different to standard PDF's?

On 11/5/2017 at 0:05 PM, Oleg9 said:

So looks like nobody knows any extentions for PDF opening ?

Here you're asking about opening PDF's only.

Maxthon can natively open PDF's. It uses the same PDF viewer as Chrome. You can also edit/insert text into fields if the PDF supports it. Test file here: http://www.thewebjockeys.com/TheWebJockeys/Fillable_PDF_Sample_from_TheWebJockeys_vC5.pdf

19 hours ago, Oleg9 said:

Frankly speaking I do not know how, but IE can open and edit PDF forms ..  When I am trying to open the same form in Maxthon, there is just an empty window

Again, can you link to the problematic file? It's hard to offer any sort of feedback when we don't know what it is that we are actually trying to resolve/look into.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites