Amazon Prime Video Doesn't work on Mx5.0.3.4000

Try switching browser cores and see if it works. The message tells you you're browser is missing the plugin WidevineCdm which both Amazon Prime and Netflix use. I know in the past for NetFlix I've had to switch cores to get it to work.

On 25/4/2017 at 6:43 PM, baerjo said:

Try switching browser cores and see if it works. The message tells you you're browser is missing the plugin WidevineCdm which both Amazon Prime and Netflix use. I know in the past for NetFlix I've had to switch cores to get it to work.

Thnx for the answer.

I try to change the brower core, switching by ultra to retro, but now have a compatibily problem.

Possible that is a country problem? But Amazon Video work on Edge Browser .... and i hate Edge. I would use only Mx5.  

Whenswitchcore.png

31 minutes ago, Rck89 said:

Thnx for the answer.

I try to change the brower core, switching by ultra to retro, but now have a compatibily problem.

Possible that is a country problem? But Amazon Video work on Edge Browser .... and i hate Edge. I would use only Mx5.  

Does it work with IE? If yes, maybe try using standard rendering mode in advanced options.

17 minutes ago, PHYR said:

Does it work with IE? If yes, maybe try using standard rendering mode in advanced options.

Ok, we make some progress, but the video doesn't work. During the video can listen but not see (black screen)

on standardmode.png

2 hours ago, Rck89 said:

Yes, work on IE and Microsoft Edge, only with MX5 have problem

According to No1fan he has no issues playing with M5 but he is on Win10, is that what you are using? Did you try a different UA as he suggests? I guess No1fan has no issues in ultra mode, so my IE question is irrelevant and you should try Maxthon default UA in advanced settings.

Hi there, I tried a free video with v5.0.4.4000, no UA, win7.

Amazon asked me to sign in, and run Silverlight, after that, I play the video properly. 

QQ截图20170502145038.png

BTW, Maxthon5 previous version indeed has a problem with playing Amazon and Netflix videos, but the bug has been fixed a while ago. So is the problem persists on your side, maybe you could try a clean reinstall of Maxthon. Sorry for the trouble. 

Archived