Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NAZ

Maxton a starsza wersja flash playera

9 posts in this topic

Witam,

Czy jest możliwość używania starszej wersji Adobe Flash Playera, czy jest w ogóle opcja zmiany flasha w maxtonie? 

Z góry dziękuje za pomoc.

@PHYR @Galileusz could you help this newcomer with his question? Thanks in advance :5884970a7da3a_1::Grinmacing_Face_Emoji_42x42:

Czy jest tutaj ktokolwiek kto mógłby mi odpowiedzieć na to pytanie? :p

posting in english might help - using search certainly would

I used Google Translation to translate what you said, seems that you want an older version of Adobe Flash Player? Or is the translation wrong? Since most users want to get a higher version than the inbuilt one. And the link Tony provided above may help you out.

@Galileusz, could you help confirm what did he mean?

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

I used Google Translation to translate what you said, seems that you want an older version of Adobe Flash Player? Or is the translation wrong? Since most users want to get a higher version than the inbuilt one. And the link Tony provided above may help you out.

@Galileusz, could you help confirm what did he mean?

@BugSir006     Yes, Google good translated for you  But I don't know why he wants an older version.

Has NAZ already permission to write in the Polish section of the forum?

By the way, I found a cool Russian page from which you can download single libraries NPSWF32_xx_x_x_xxx.dll, pepflashplayer xx.x.x.xxx.dll without installer. This is convenient if you do not want to have Adobe Flash Player installed on your system.

http://effect8.ru/soft/media/adobe-flash-player-portable.html

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 9:48 PM, NAZ said:

Czy jest tutaj ktokolwiek kto mógłby mi odpowiedzieć na to pytanie? :p

Tak, ja mogę Ci odpowiedzieć. W Maxthonie nie ma opcji zmiany wersji Flash Player'a. Aby mieć starszą wersję Player'a, trzeba to zrobić ręcznie. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy aby to zrobić, to napisz w polskiej sekcji tego forum lub bezpośrednio do mnie, w wiadomości prywatnej.

2017-04-27_091052.png

24 minutes ago, Galileusz said:

Has NAZ already permission to write in the Polish section of the forum?

Yes, once his first post in Newcomer been approved, he got permissions to post on other sections.

@BugSir006  The problem was solved by PM.

1 person likes this

On 4/27/2017 at 5:05 AM, Galileusz said:

@BugSir006  The problem was solved by PM.

Thanks a lot, G!! :5884970a7da3a_1::5884970a7da3a_1::bouquet::bouquet: