Cannot maximize Maxthon if video is in full screen

Hi,

It is not possible to maximize (pull up from task bar) Maxthon if it is minimized while watching youtube video in fullscreen window...

I was watching video in full screen and quick minimized it with Win key + D... In Maxthon 5.0.2.2000 I am able to maximize it only with right click then close and it ask me am I sure I want to close and it bring it up. In Maxthon 5.0.3.2000 that is not possible... :(

I didn't test it on other video streaming web site... Only on youtube...

Windows 10 Pro 64bit...

You are right - the window doesn't come back even if I press Win+D again, or even Alt+Tab. The thing is that the window is on top when you click on the button in the taskbar or Alt+Tab to it. You can use F11, Esc, F2/F3 or any other MX hotkey to make window really appear. If you move mouse pointer to the top, you'll see "Click here to exit fullscreen mode" message appear. But the problem exists obviously.

Every time... 

Video doesn't come back. But it show for second in top Click here to quit full screen (F11). Like the window is back but without video... Also it works with F2 or Ctrl + Tab to change active tab and it come back... Like @Kreator-2 mention... 

19 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

confirmed here.

Edit:

Strange is that I cannot reproduce this issue today.

@ZunA Can you reproduce it all the time?

1 hour ago, ZunA said:

Every time... 

Video doesn't come back. But it show for second in top Click here to quit full screen (F11). Like the window is back but without video... Also it works with F2 or Ctrl + Tab to change active tab and it come back... Like @Kreator-2 mention... 

I've forwarded this info you provided to our tester and developer, will update you once there's any new progress!

• 1 month later...
On 2017-04-07 at 5:22 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi all, this issue has been confirmed as a bug, and it also related to some other similar bugs we reported before, all related to full-screen videos. Developers are looking into and trying to fix now. Thanks for reporting!

Just to report that this is not solved... :)

Archived